Why Are Black Men Attracted to White Women?
The trend of interracial relationships has caught up in the United States and thanks to that we now see a lot of black–white couples on a fairly regular basis. If you're observant, you'd have noticed a lot of black men dating white men. So, is this a general trend or is there any reason why black men dating white women? Dating a white girl is like an elephant in the room. People from all walks of life want to date them but no one wants to confess they find them attractive. Read on to find out what makes white women so attractive:
- White girls can get their hair wet and enjoy spending time at the beach or in the pool on a warm summer day. This is something you could never expect of black women, who are likely to be very protective of her hair. Black women often get offended when asked about how they maintain their hair.
- White girls don't talk back. White girls aren't known to be as aggressive as their black counterparts. However, there are exceptions to every rule of the thumb. Put a little aggression in your voice and your white girl would do what you tell her to do.
- White girls love to pamper their partners and kids. She isn't going to be aggressive or knock you down if you make a mistake. She is forgiving and would always shower you with love and gifts. Giving unique gifts acts as an ego boost for them.
- They don't throw a lot of tantrums, especially when you compare them with black women. There is absolutely no nagging, complaining or annoying behavior that you can expect from them. Furthermore, they're sorted out and know exactly what they're looking for.
- White women are highly educated and capable of educating their kids and imparting values. Unlike black women who often hail from broken families, white women have spent a considerable amount of time with their parents and siblings. They know exactly how to run a house and build a strong bonding with their loved ones.
Now that you're aware of the reasons why black men prefer dating white women, you'd find it easier to justify their choice.
Also read:Why Are Women Looking to Date Black Men?